kuri no kisetsu
Monday, October 16, 2006
badminton
I bilong to a badminton circle.
There are many people in this circle, about 40 freshmen!!!
We practice 3 times a week.
I am a beginner.
Practiceing badminton is exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other class links
Yuri's blog
Rigariga
Labels
books
(9)
cooking
(13)
kumamoto
(2)
link
(8)
photos
(34)
quick post
(10)
soccer
(4)
be4 links
Pukman
I LOVE SOCCER ☆
Haetty's blog
Tomoka's diary
Gold Fish☆
YUKA BLOG
Mari's Dairy
Kakki-'s Blog
++Ordinary Day++
Kumamoto links
rosso kumamoto official site
ULTRA' ALDERAS Official site
Kengun shotengai PIACRES
Hotel Nikko Kumamoto
SNA
Blog Archive
►
2007
(19)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(16)
▼
2006
(44)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(12)
▼
October
(14)
Halloween
MIKO巫女
Joyfull→Badminton
Cooking★
22→23.Oct.
21.Oct.
my hobbies
I like snoopy☆
Kumamoto→rosso
autumn
badminton
Fieldwork
part time job
classes start!!
About Me
kuri-rin
I like soccer very much. I belong to badminton circle.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment