kuri no kisetsu
Monday, December 25, 2006
20,Dec. Osechi
We made Osech-ryouri in the cooking class.
Osechi is Japanese traditional dish we eat at the new year days.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other class links
Yuri's blog
Rigariga
Labels
books
(9)
cooking
(13)
kumamoto
(2)
link
(8)
photos
(34)
quick post
(10)
soccer
(4)
be4 links
Pukman
I LOVE SOCCER ☆
Haetty's blog
Tomoka's diary
Gold Fish☆
YUKA BLOG
Mari's Dairy
Kakki-'s Blog
++Ordinary Day++
Kumamoto links
rosso kumamoto official site
ULTRA' ALDERAS Official site
Kengun shotengai PIACRES
Hotel Nikko Kumamoto
SNA
Blog Archive
►
2007
(19)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(16)
▼
2006
(44)
▼
December
(18)
Oomisoka-New year's eve
Dali
at my home
X'mas party
Look a X'mas card★
23th.Dec. soccer→drinking
20,Dec. Osechi
the Furisode★
Do you know Tsukui??
want・・・
Saturday badminton
X'mas menu
Buffet♪♪
8.Dec.
PETER RABBIT
WAI
DA VINCI CODE
the WIZARD of OZ
►
November
(12)
►
October
(14)
About Me
kuri-rin
I like soccer very much. I belong to badminton circle.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment